I would like, first of all, to thank all those who have contributed to make my participation in this e-teacher course possible.
With clear instructions, Donna was like someone who was spoonfeeding us to break the ice, especially for those who might be reluctant to use technology tools. I have noticed that many of us have realized that "technology doesn't bite".
There have been very fruitful discussions on the Nicenet, a great tool among others. I'm not familiar with Wikis, and I was a bit confused when Donna told us to add our blog's URL to the Blog Roll page our our course wiki. With Donna's help again I managed to get into the Wiki...
Those great tools made me discover that there is a lot more we can achieve as far as teaching and learning is concerned even if we live very far from each other.
I really think that the objectives for this week have been achieved and I am looking forward to another fruitful week in terms of discussions, reading assigments...
Many thanks to all of you and I look forward to reading your comments on my blog.
We have just started this course and despite our cultural differences, we are about twenty-five teachers from different parts of the world, I feel I already belong to a professional learning community (PLC).
This week is mainly orientation week : getting to know one another and becoming familiar with a few of the different platforms we will be using all through this ten-week "journey".With clear instructions, Donna was like someone who was spoonfeeding us to break the ice, especially for those who might be reluctant to use technology tools. I have noticed that many of us have realized that "technology doesn't bite".
There have been very fruitful discussions on the Nicenet, a great tool among others. I'm not familiar with Wikis, and I was a bit confused when Donna told us to add our blog's URL to the Blog Roll page our our course wiki. With Donna's help again I managed to get into the Wiki...
Those great tools made me discover that there is a lot more we can achieve as far as teaching and learning is concerned even if we live very far from each other.
I really think that the objectives for this week have been achieved and I am looking forward to another fruitful week in terms of discussions, reading assigments...
Many thanks to all of you and I look forward to reading your comments on my blog.
Hello Jules,
ReplyDeleteThis is a great blog and I LOVE the photo of you! It's wonderful.
Donna