Expectations met
This second week of this course allowed to discover that Google is not the ... Bible of search engines. Variety is the spice of life as the saying goes. I've tried some other search engines before but "noodle tolls" made me discover that there is a lot we can retrieve from the web without ... "bothering" to use complicated boolean operators. I couldn't wait to share noodle toolsls with other colleagues through a social bookmarking site, Diigo.
The second discovery of this week is the ABCD objective. From now on I think I have adopted this way of defining objectives, because if one understands how it works, there is a great chance that one comes up with well-defined objectives.
One step forward has been made to writing our project. I'm still undecided about what technology tool I will have to implement, but I'm sure week 3 will help...
Looking forward to another great week .
This second week of this course allowed to discover that Google is not the ... Bible of search engines. Variety is the spice of life as the saying goes. I've tried some other search engines before but "noodle tolls" made me discover that there is a lot we can retrieve from the web without ... "bothering" to use complicated boolean operators. I couldn't wait to share noodle toolsls with other colleagues through a social bookmarking site, Diigo.
The second discovery of this week is the ABCD objective. From now on I think I have adopted this way of defining objectives, because if one understands how it works, there is a great chance that one comes up with well-defined objectives.
One step forward has been made to writing our project. I'm still undecided about what technology tool I will have to implement, but I'm sure week 3 will help...
Looking forward to another great week .
No comments:
Post a Comment