Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Week 8

Week 8

This week has been a busy week as we had to submit our draft plan or project. I like the interaction : we had to submit our draft to a partner and before that we had to choose a partner. In fact with these technology tools it may happen that we do things better than we usually do in real classes. I was saying that we had formed a real professional learning community at the very first week of the course... Week 8 made me discover that we can have a very learner-centered, communicative classroom through the web.

This week has been a week of more discoveries : the various tools to enhance and teaching learning. You know what, I wish I were a student in  one of these 25 teachers of English after this course. In terms of professional growth, I'm sure they -we- have grown a lot. Usually  after a professional development workshops or seminar, I feel like a new teacher, ready to go back to my students an implement all I had learned. This is the feeling I have after week 8....

No comments:

Post a Comment